Thursday, July 8, 2010

Initialization- The gathering inhale

The world has given me the gift of jettisoning the past. My old blog is now lost unto me thanks to a hacked e-mail. Ah well, such is life. This said, I'm going to head onward, into the new life's journey that unfolds.

In short, I utilize this blog to list my varied philosophical observations, often peppered with bits of personal moments and insights into the realms of comics, movies, music and metaphysical studies.

It's a shame to lose almost all of the old posts, but it seems fitting enough to try to continue in spite of this. It feels like that stage after Ragnarok, when humanity crawls out from the Tree and the young New Gods stumble through the new, cleared lands to find their way.

Oh no, I don't tend to hyperbolize much, now do I?

No comments:

Post a Comment